Monday, May 4, 2009

Anti-idleness

Music for today:
Royksopp's Junior album
Iron and Wine's album, The Shepard's Dog
The soundtrack to Slumdog Millionaire
and whatever else my iPod decides upon in between.

I can't say I feel bad right now. I made two hats today.. they're pretty cute. Much better then my attempt last quarter. I just feel completely spent. Not having a free day between work and school just plain sucks. Being busy is better then being an idle pile of goo, though. But between homework, work work, class, and trying to keep this house in order... *head explosion*. Hopefully the busier I stay, the more accustom to it I will become. At least I don't feel guilty for doing nothing anymore. It's impossible to. I've never really felt like I was doing my absolute best until now.

Ohohoh, I think I might be going to Cozumel in September with Nathan's family. At least, he says if I can get my passport in order then I can go. :D
So I should probably do that. He's going to teach me to scuba dive! I've always wanted to. The ocean is just this mysterious, vast force of awesome. Like another world underneath us. I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. im listening to the Slumdog soundtrack too. :) thanks for showing us that movie!!


    we are going to mexico??? wtf? how come i didnt know about this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't think anything is set in stone.. but your mom was saying she wanted to take you guys back to Cozumel this September. And Nathan said I could come. :D

    ReplyDelete