Thursday, May 7, 2009

Eh...

Well..
Hm.

I guess going to school this summer is looking a bit dismal. I ran out of loan money, and now.. it would seem.. I need to make some more money. Fancy that. It's not my ideal summer plan, but it's not the worst thing that could have happened. The worst thing that could have happened is me having to drop out. Which is, like I said, not happening.
So. Yay?

Blah. I hate this sluggish pace. All of my friends in school don't have to worry about this crap. Their parents were apparently smart with their money. I hate knowing that all I have to look forward to right out of school is a fuck ton of debt. Is it really worth it? Is it not possible to get a job in the industry without this schooling? I really don't know. I wish I had the answers, but a path needs to be blindly chosen, and I'm not going to wait around and worry about which one is ultimately right.

I just need to do shit. Basically.

2 comments:

  1. The worst thing about debt is....you're in debt. So you can't buy shit you can't afford if it affects your credit. Oh well. What you do have is the knowledge that you went there and tried, and didn't settle for the same easy life that paid the bills and nothing else.

    Aaaand I just made myself feel hella bad about my own life. DON'T BE LIKE ME AMANDA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could try getting your other credits at a community college, and then finish up at the more expensive one when you have the extra cash?

    My family gave me that suggestion, as I'm going this summer quarter... but would like to have my minor in cosmetology. Something my school of choice does not have.

    ReplyDelete