Friday, May 29, 2009

I want to laugh/cry

Work was so incredibly nice this morning, it didn't even really feel like work. We were all laughing and singing ridiculous songs, and for the most part the customers were in a good mood. Maybe it's because it's friday. And sunny. And warm.

So of course when I get home, it just can't continue to be good. Nathan tells me his pay has been decreased, and his work load increased, and is considering taking back his promise of going to USC with me. He once again PROMISES me shit and just can't stick to it. I gave up my work hours for this.. it isn't fair. I don't think I have anyone else to go with, so if he decides not to come, I will be so incredibly angry. It sucks that he lost money, but he still makes a ton more then I do. I even offered to pay for his ticket.

UUUGH.

1 comment: