Saturday, May 16, 2009

Half-sleep

While I'm in a state of mental limbo, I figure it couldn't hurt to write a bit...


I'm somewhere between wanting a nap and wanting to grab coffee with somebody. But since it would seem most people are either busy at work or elsewhere right now, I'll probably opt to sleep for an hour or two.

Nathan is gone at a LAN tonight, and I'm grateful for the time apart. I love him, but sometimes are challenges are overwhelming and I need more space in order to figure them out. He's good to me; I know he's trying very hard to be the best boyfriend he can. But he's young, I'm young, and between the two of us there's still a great deal of immaturitiy that must be dealt with. There is one issue in particular that I don't know if we'll ever be able to hurdle over. It scares me, but I keep trying anyways.

Ugh. Aside from that...
The rest of today is fairly wide open. I can't decide if I'd prefer something really exciting to happen, or if I just want to loaf around and clean up the apartment. Both sound pretty appealing, actually. Another early morning tomorrow, so whatever the rest of today has in store, it just needs to be chill.
This or that. Everything's in halves right now.
I love/hate indecisiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment