Sunday, May 10, 2009

Letdown

I'm not necessarily doing bad today. I'm just not all there.

I haven't had a free day in two weeks. It's possible I'm just the laziest person alive, but for me.. this is a bit much. My sleep is all messed up. All of my goals are slightly unorganized. I can't focus efficiently.
I'm a silent mess.

Had a bad episode last night. There are blood blisters all around my face today... it's humiliating, but in the way that no one else really notices what's going on. But I see it... and that's enough to make me unhappy. I know the tiny red marks will be gone tomorrow. But for now, they are a reminder of everything I hate about myself.

Now that I really look at it, maybe I am doing bad today. =/





But at least this weekend, there was Star Trek. Zachary Quinto, you are my Vulcan fantasy. >:D

5 comments:

  1. eh, but the existence of Zachary Quinto (and the fantastical existence of him as a Vulcan) makes life better, does it not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It so does. It's weird, I see pictures of him as he is normally, and I think I'm more attracted to the Spock version of him. Hahaha.. what is wrong with me?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaahahahhahahaha. YES, that is soooo good. :P nothing is wrong with you... you just live in the wrong world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why don't you just schedule a day off? It's well worth it, saving your sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God, that guy is so damned sexy... it's the eyebrows. They lure women in.

    ReplyDelete