Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oi

Starting to miss having a car. I should just suck it up and buy the jumper cables tomorrow. Since unreliable people seem to be... unreliable.

Already dreading getting up at oh, 3:30 tomorrow morning. I love that I have the rest of the day to just do whatever, but I don't think one ever gets used to waking up that early.

On the agenda for this weekend...
work work work
FIND CAT LITTER
do another painting
party with Alex and friends =)
Dinner with the family? I don't know when Chris and Paul get back...
I think that's it.

Still reflecting on a while back... I used to cry for one reason or another every single day. And not just little tears, I was always a total mess. I still have occasional downer days, but I get this feeling the tides are changing in my favor. I'm totally okay with that. It's been so long since I've felt even stable. Maybe it's finally -my- time.

No comments:

Post a Comment