Wednesday, April 29, 2009

When you're holding me, we make a pair of parentheses

I just realized how far I've come...

Tonight Nathan is gone doing some huge work project, and probably won't be home until like 1am. I haven't heard from him, and I think his phone died.

Merely two months ago I would have been freaking out by now... crumbling under my own insecurities. But now I can look at the situation logically and say to myself, "Cool, the house will be nice and quiet". It might sound really lame, but I can see that it's becoming easier for me to be independent. And better yet, I know we're absolutely fine. Better then fine, even. Hella good.

I guess I can say I still worry about him getting home safely late at night.. but I'm allowed that one. That's just being a good girlfriend.


Also, I just drank a really big glass of milk and now I feel kind of explode-y. But that's fine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment