Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lazy summer days

I haven't had a lot to say here lately.

Some things I like to just keep in my head, I guess. Or at least between a very select amount of close friends.

This week has been a very.. hedonistic experience. Aside from work, I've basically just been as lazy and self-fulfilling as possible. And if I -should- feel guilty about it, I totally don't. I feel like lately, I've actually been acting my age. Not trying to be anything more mature or different then what I actually am. It's kind of nice. Probably temporary, but still an enjoyable experience.



I just had two days off, so now it's time to go back to work. Being out of school means not having a whole lot of set goals. But that's okay too.. I look forward to seeing what life is going to throw at me while I'm a little more relaxed. I think more opportunities happen this way then people realize.

2 comments:

  1. I just had to tell you that I think you are an amazing daughter, I am so blessed to have you in my life! I love to see the world through your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Awww. Thanks mom.. that makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete