Wednesday, June 24, 2009

And she saw that they were the color of opals, moss, and drool

Don't ask.


The past few entries have been pretty happy and/or lighthearted. This one is irritable. I seem to be in a state of personal limbo. I either don't know exactly what I want out of life, or I don't know how to get it. And seeing that I don't know which of those is the truth of the matter, I'm a bit frustrated. I seem to have no sense of direction, and yet I want to go in every direction.

I want to have that fun, chaotic Seattle lifestyle.. filled with mishaps and hilarity and friends. I want tattoos and art and coffee and music, in no particular order. I don't want to be sitting here at night, listening to Nathan type away.. not wanting any of these same things.

But then again, I probably just want too much. =/

2 comments:

  1. I'm just curious but what does Nathan want? And is there a chance that a good balance can be struck in your relationship? Yin and Yang. I had someone convince me for a very long time that because we "had nothing in common" we could not have a successful relationship. What a fool I was. Nothing could be further from the truth. I now see the opposites as the positive, not the negative.
    Have fun. Get crazy with your friends and get the tattoo if you want. Drink too much coffee!Let Nathan be your balance ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a good point. Thanks for the advice. :)

    ReplyDelete