Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy finals

I'm already done with this week, and it's only been a few hours. Once my neck gets better (AGAIN) I'm sure it won't seem so bad. I don't even know how I possibly could have injured it this time, but it hurts like hell and when I walk I look like there's something mentally wrong with me.
I don't want to do any more finals, I don't want to clean the damn house, I don't want to go to work and have that fat cow boss me around. I want to do something for ME. I mean, I guess I am doing all of these things for me. But none of them make me particularly happy right now.


This weekend at Pike I went into this coffee shop that brings in new art by local people every month. I want to have paintings to hang in there.. that would be so great! But the paintings in there currently are a few notches above my skill level. And it's not like I time to do any damn art right now anyways.

At least last night was kind of peaceful. We watched the latter end of that movie Enchanted. It's dorky but it always lifts my spirits a little.

Okay, time to clean.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment